IAOP Honors IBA Group as Super Star of The 2021 GO 100
IAOP® (International Association of Outsourcing Professionals) published the list and sub-lists of The 2021 Global Outsourcing 100®, recognizing IBA Group as a Leader and distinguishing the company in all sub-lists of the rating.
The IBA Group’s achievements in The 2021 Global Outsourcing 100 include:
● Making The 2021 Global Outsourcing 100 list
● Judging Size Group: Leader
● Super Stars of The Global Outsourcing 100:
○ Sustained Excellence
○ All Star
● Top Company for:
○ Customer References
○ Awards & Certifications
○ Programs for Innovation
○ Programs for Corporate Social Responsibility
○ Listed in the Leaders category for nine consecutive years
○ Recognized in all sub-lists for two consecutive years
○ Received the maximum scores in all evaluation areas in 2021
Outsourcing’s New Role in Digital TransformationsEntitled Outsourcing’s new role in digital transformations, The IAOP’s special advertising feature in the Fortune 500 issue of FORTUNE® magazine devoted to The Global Outsourcing 100 highlights the new role of IT outsourcing companies in the pandemic and post-pandemic period. Their task is to support other organizations “as they embark on urgent digital transformations, especially with regards to demand for cloud solutions, cybersecurity, analytics, artificial intelligence, and robotic process automation.”
Technology is what really drove any growth that’s happened during the pandemic in the outsourcing sector.
CSR is another area, where IBA Group excels. IAOP distinguishes IBA Group as Top Company for Programs for Corporate Social Responsibility. The IBA Group’s Communication on Progress (CoP) reports published on the UN Global Compact website show the company’s contribution to the sustainable development of society. Introduction of the latest technologies and IT education are among the company’s priority areas.
The GO100 is yet another proof of our commitment to sustained excellence in all that we do. We aim to improve our work continuously to maintain superior professionalism, and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and innovation.
About The Global Outsourcing 100The Global Outsourcing 100 and its sub-list are essential references for companies seeking new and expanded relationships with the industry’s best companies. The list includes companies worldwide that provide the full spectrum of outsourcing services — not just information technology and business process outsourcing, but also facility services, real estate and capital asset management, manufacturing and logistics. They include not only today’s leaders but tomorrow’s rising stars.
Companies of all sizes, from around the world and from across the entire outsourcing industry – information technology outsourcing, business process outsourcing, facility services, real estate, design, testing, manufacturing and logistics, to name a few – can apply for inclusion on this list. IAOP Membership is not required, nor is it considered in compiling the final list.
To help ensure participation by a broad cross-section of the industry, The Global Outsourcing 100 list includes larger established global firms, referred to as ‘Leaders,’ smaller, faster-growing firms with less than $50 million per year in revenue and/or fewer than 5,000 employees, referred to as ‘Rising Stars,’ as well as ‘Advisors,’ regardless of size. Companies are first organized by Leader, Rising Star or Advisor criteria, then evaluated based on the four judging categories. The final list is composed of the top-scoring companies, regardless of type.
For 2021, four areas were evaluated and judged:
- Customer References as demonstrated through value being created at the company’s top customers.
- Awards and Certifications as demonstrated through the value being created through industry recognition and relevant organizational and individual professional certifications.
- Programs for Innovation as demonstrated through specific programs and resulting outcomes that produce new forms of value for customers.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) as shown through corporate programs and outcomes that address such topics as community involvement and development, labor practices, human rights, fair operating practices, environmental impacts, consumer issues, and organizational governance.
The aggregate scores from the areas above determine inclusion on the list. All companies included on the list have demonstrated their global excellence; full “stars” are awarded to all companies distinguishing themselves in one or more judging categories.Read about IBA Group’s results in The GO100 in 2020.
Contact us for more ideas on how to create lasting partnerships that generate value. Let’s talk about how we can drive innovation in business and society together.